MOSER 1880's Modified Opaline Cased Gold Gilded Mantel Art Glass Piece Tall Fine
MOSER 1880's Modified Opaline Cased Gold Gilded Mantel Art Glass Piece Tall Fine. Owned 35-40 years, estate sale usually pairs w/crystals hanging called "Mantel Art Glass Sets". After using for a variety of things throughout the years we are throwing it up for sale! Rare, unique color, design, size.
Opaline Pearl, Clear Cased over, with 22K Gold Gilding Designs. All over it, very classy, high style! We are sure the set was expensive at time! Came w/o crystals only the 1.
We added 2-18K Gold Ball earrings, 2 real pearls w/Sawarski crystals around, 2 Red Garnets in 14K Gold earrings. And Six 18K gold earrings w-1/4 carat diamonds in each to the 12 holes where the Crystals hanging thingy's went!
People love it, had a Red candle for awhile, had several colors of Rose's, flower's in, looks outstanding just setting alone. Big time conversation thing, peeps go what is that, gorgeous, when they find out the age, even more impressed. No chips, cracks, damage, repairs, 99% of 22K Gold in place Moser put it in late 1800's. Tall 14" 12.5" deep, 8 across, ornate+++!
This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Pottery & Glassware\Vases". The seller is "zonalrick" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Handmade: Yes
- Subject/Theme: Art Glass High Style Classy Piece
- Country/Region of Origin: Czech Republic
- Style: Art Nouveau 188090's
- Material: OPALINE
- Theme: Art Glass & Gold 22K Beauty
- Type: Vase
- Features: Hand Painted, Limited Edition
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Opaline-Pearl White, Clear & Gold
- Origin: Bohemia
- Brand: Moser
- Production Style: Art Glass
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Era: Edwardian (1901-1910)
- Original/Reproduction: Antique Original
- Object Type: Vase, Candle Holder, Candy Dish
- Glassmaking Technique: Hand Blown
- Type of Glass: Opaline, cased & 22K Gold Gilded